Movies That Will Make Your Day: We Recommend The Top 5
Sometimes, you just want to watch a movie. Sometimes, it’s good to take a break from the stresses of everyday life and indulge in some escapism. And sometimes, like today, we’re ready to talk about movies that will make your day!
Today we have a list of the Top 5 Movies That Will Make Your Day!
1. The Incredibles – A family of superheroes who must live secret lives while keeping their powers a secret from the public. This movie is full of action, adventure, and heartwarming moments.
2. Star Wars: The Force Awakens – After being dormant for over 40 years, Luke Skywalker is awakened by the Force and sets out to destroy the evil Kylo Ren. This movie is full of suspense, humour, and jaw-dropping lightsaber fights.
3. Jurassic World – After an experimental theme park goes wrong and dinosaurs escape into the wild, a team of experts is called in to try and track them down and bring them back before they cause too much damage. This movie is full of excitement, chases, and thrilling set pieces.
4. The Incredibles 2 – In this sequel to The Incredibles, the family must fight off new threats from Syndrome (a self-proclaimed superhero), while also balancing their regular lives. This movie is packed with action, comedy, and touching moments.
5. Inside Out – When Joy (Emma Thompson) moves to a new city, she starts to experience
Some Movies May Make You Laugh, While Some May Make You Cry
Some movies are light-hearted and enjoyable, while others are more serious and may leave you feeling emotional. Here are five movies that we think will make your day.
The Blind Side: This movie is about Michael Oher, a homeless person who is drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the NFL Draft of 2008. Michael’s story is inspirational and heartwarming.
The Fault in Our Stars: This movie is about two teenagers who have cancer and fall in love. It is an emotional and thrilling story that will make you cry, laugh, and cheer.
The Maze Runner: This mystery/adventure novel adaptation follows a group of teenagers who are stuck in a maze, trying to escape. The plot is full of twists and turns, and it is sure to keep you hooked from beginning to end.
Pitch Perfect: This movie is about a group of female college students who form a ragtag band to compete in a Barden Bellas-style singing competition. It is an all-around enjoyable movie that will have you laughing and dancing along throughout the whole film.
The Theory of Everything: This movie tells the story of physicist Stephen Hawking from his early days as a student to his later years
Sometimes movies can be scary, but they always leave you wanting more
Movies can be scary, but they always leave you wanting more. The best movies make you think, feel, and even laugh – something that is impossible to do just by watching TV or reading a book.
Here are five movies that we recommend if you’re looking for something to make your day.